Potash Fertilizer Plant
We can supply Mannheim Process Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4) technology and whole set equipment, the whole set equipment have been exported Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran etc Countries.
The raw material for making potssium sulfate are potassium chloride and sulfuric acid, its finished products are potassium sulfate and hydrochloric acid(by-product), the productivity of the whole set equipment is 20000.00 MTPY (with 24000.00 MTPY by-product).
The technical Index of potasium sulfate:
Content of potassium oxide (K2O) % ≥ 50
Content of chlorine (CL) % ≤ 1.5
Content of moisture % ≤ 1.0
Content of free acid (H2SO4) % ≤ 0.5
Our company provide the technology of ten thousand tons / year of potassium sulfate fertilizer project, the core technology is based on the German dry roasting technology for producing potassium sulfate, and improved the structure of the Mannheim Oven, then fabricate the new type of reactor. Combined with other special equipment, it solves the corrosion of material in high temperature and strong acid environments successfully, and can feed continuously. Compared with the similar foreign equipment, its outstanding features are less investment, short construction period (4~6months), highly automated, the run of the equipment is stable, high thermal efficiency, strong operability, high yield of products, reliable quality, good environmental protection effect. Our company can provide form engineering design, equipment manufacture and install, to production technology, complete sets of equipment and technology for product testing. We have been provided many sets of equipment and technology transfer for many manufacturers at home and abroad successfully, and all have achieved good results.
First: Row materials for manufacturing potassium sulfate and usage
Raw material: Potassium chloride (KCL) with K2O≥60%, 98% sulfuric acid used in industry. Using gas, natural gas, or diesel for fuel.
Usage: 1. Agricultural fertilizer, for tobacco, sugarcane, fruit trees, potato, vegetables, etc.
2. Used as medicine (slow release agent), and used in producing alum, glass, potassium carbonate, etc.
Second: Production process of potassium sulfate
1, Raw material supply
(1)Remove impurities from potassium chloride in the cableway bucket, then deliver it to the overhead silo by electric hoist. After measured in the screw conveyor, the raw material was delivered into potassium chloride feed tube, and then through potassium chloride distributor into reaction bed continuously.
(2)Concentrated sulfuric acid was pumped from the tank, and delivered to overhead measuring tank continuously. The liquid level in the tank is constant, and the residual acid flows back to the tank through the overflow and via the reflux pipe. Sulfuric acid in the measuring tank was delivered into acid feed pipe quantitatively through the metering devices, and then into the sulfuric acid spinning distributor in the reaction chamber, and finally into the reaction bed through the acid-guide groove.
2, Potassium sulfate preparation and hydrogen chloride production
Potassium chloride and sulfuric acid were delivered into the reaction bed through the metering device continuously according to the suitable feed ratio. The temperature in the reaction chamber was controlled in the range of 510-560℃, the raw material was fully mixed and then reacted to form potassium sulfate and hydrogen chloride.
The hydrogen chloride gas was pumped out by the exhaust fan continuously to maintain a micro-negative pressure in the reaction chamber, and the potassium sulfate was delivered out from the reaction chamber into the left and right cooling pusher continuously. After cooling and crushing, the potassium sulfate was delivered to the belt conveyor by the gas seal screw conveyor. By sieving, grinding and adding small amount of stone powder to counteract acid, the potassium was delivered to the product silo, and then delivered to the potassium chloride warehouse after measured packing.
3, Hydrochloric preparation and hydrogen chloride exhaust recovery system
(1) Sulfuric acid gas washing tower (with circulating acid pump): hydrogen chloride generated in the reaction (mixed with less SO3) was cooled in the carbon cooling tower, and SO3 was absorbed to form B acid in order to assure the quality of A acid. To assure unimpeded and effective of the carbon cooling tower, part of mixed acid was sent back to the carbon cooling tower to washing traces of dust and sundries mixed in the gas from the reaction chamber. The concentrations of B acid was controlled, and then send to the B acid intermediate tank.
(2) Group A of hydrochloric acid absorption tower: take falling film absorption method (gas-liquid co-current), the exit concentration of acid was controlled in the qualified range, and then send to the A acid intermediate tank.
(3) Group B of hydrochloric acid absorption tower: three packed towers, gas-liquid counter-current, acid was sent to group A of hydrochloric acid absorption tower, and hydrogen chloride exhaust was sent to exhaust recover tower.
(4) Overhead dilute acid tank: stable liquid level, and for acid-making.
(5) Hydrogen chloride exhaust recover tower: (with circulating acid pump) five serial packed towers, gas flow from No.1 to No.5 counter-currently, hydrogen chloride exhaust was absorbed basically.
4, Circulating water system
The system contains two circulating pools, a cooling tower, a overhead water tank, four pumps, a water distributor, a return water tank.
The reserve of the return water pool was quantitative, and the temperature was kept on a certain value (≤30℃). Water was pumped into the overhead water tank, then into the water distributor, and then distributed into the carbon cooling tower, group A of hydrochloric acid absorption tower, main engine, water cooling system for the left and right cooling pusher, and all the water flow into the hot water tank through the return water tank. Circulating water was pumped into the cooling tower, and returned to the cooling pool for recycling. For high temperature in the summer, the water must be changed frequently to ensure low temperature of the water, and to ensure normal cooling effect of the system.